Bel Air and Havre de Grace Pediatric Centers are dedicated to the health and wellbeing of our patients and community. Therefore, we are taking measures to protect our patients and staff during this COVID-19 pandemic. These policies may change over time as the situation is evolving and new information is available each day. The following policy has been updated on 11/24/20:
- Both offices are open to well patients for normal business hours. Anyone with any type of illness will be asked to not enter the office.
- If your child is sick we can arrange for a curbside visit. We will examine your child in your car in our parking lot.
- We are doing telemedicine vists via secure video conferencing. Don't hesitate to reach out to our office to schedule any type of visit.
- No walk-in patients will be seen.
- To limit the number of people in the office we ask that you do not come to the office unless you have a scheduled appointment. If you need forms completed we ask that you fax or email them.
- To limit exposure of patients and their families, we ask that only 1 parent/guardian accompany the child to the visit. No other persons, including siblings, will be allowed unless they have an appointment.
- Our staff will continue to screen patients and caregivers for COVID-19 symptoms when you call for an appointment and when calling to confirm appointments.
- If you or your child are sick we ask that you reschedule any well visits or routine follow-ups.
- We have removed toys and books from our waiting rooms and exam rooms. Please bring your own toys or books for your child's use during the visit.
We appreciate your patience as we work to keep your children healthy during this challenging time.