Bel Air and Havre de Grace Pediatric Centers are dedicated to the health and wellbeing of our patients and community. Therefore, we are taking measures to protect our patients and staff during this COVID-19 pandemic. These policies may change over time as the situation is evolving and new information is available each day. The following policy has been updated on 11/03/2021:
Pfizer's COVID vaccine has been approved for 5-11 year olds! We do not currently have it available in our offices. It should be available at all local pharmacies. Stay tuned for updates about when we will be offering it.
- If your child is sick we can arrange for a curbside visit. We will examine your child in your car in our parking lot.
- We are doing telemedicine vists via secure video conferencing. Don't hesitate to reach out to our office to schedule any type of visit.
- No walk-in patients will be seen.
- Our staff will continue to screen patients and caregivers for COVID-19 symptoms when you call for an appointment and when calling to confirm appointments.
- If you or your child are sick we ask that you reschedule any well visits or routine follow-ups.
- We have removed toys and books from our waiting rooms and exam rooms. Please bring your own toys or books for your child's use during the visit.
We appreciate your patience as we work to keep your children healthy during this challenging time.