The Havre de Grace Office has moved!
Our Havre de Grace office has moved to 253 Lewis Lane, Suite 203, Havre de Grace, MD. Our phone and fax numbers will remain the same. All appointments for our Havre de Grace office will be in our new location.
COVID-19 Office Policy
Bel Air and Havre de Grace Pediatric Centers are dedicated to the health and well-being of our patients and community. Therefore, we are taking measures to protect our patients and staff during this COVID-19 pandemic. These policies may change over time as the situation is evolving and new information is available each day. The following policy has been updated on 10/3/2022:
Pfizer's COVID vaccine has been approved for all children 6 months and older! We do not currently have it available in our offices. It is available at all local pharmacies and the health department.
- If your child is sick please let the staff know when you check in.
- We are doing telemedicine visits via secure video conferencing. Don't hesitate to reach out to our office to schedule any type of visit.
- No walk-in patients will be seen.
- Our staff will continue to screen patients and caregivers for COVID-19 symptoms when you call for an appointment and when calling to confirm appointments.
- If you or your child are sick we ask that you reschedule any well visits or routine follow-ups.
- We have removed toys and books from our waiting rooms and exam rooms. Please bring your own toys or books for your child's use during the visit.
We appreciate your patience as we work to keep your children healthy during this challenging time.